Savings Forms & Documents
On this page you'll find forms and documents for savings accounts. All of the forms are in PDF format. If you'd like to fill one in, please print out the PDF.
Once you've filled in the form, you can drop it off at your nearest branch, or you can post it to:
Leeds Building Society
105 Albion Street
I need to...
- Transfer my Stocks and Shares ISA to a Cash ISA with Leeds Building Society
- Transfer my Cash ISA to Leeds Building Society
- Open an ISA for the 2019/20 tax year
- Open an account (non-ISA)
- Open an account for a child
- Withdraw money from my account, or close my account
- Allow someone else to withdraw money from my account
- Send money via a wire transfer
- Close the account of someone who has died (I am the executor of their will)
- Close the account of someone who has died (I'm not the executor, but I am the next of kin)
- Change my personal/account details
- Report a lost/stolen passbook
- Give someone power of attorney
- Learn more about having an account with Leeds Building Society
- Read the Terms & Conditions of my account
- Learn how the Financial Services Compensation Scheme protects my money
Note that you'll need Adobe Reader to download and view the forms and documents above. You can download it for free from the Adobe website.